ReactJS 18 is a game changer by including startTransition and useTransition. We will cover:
- The problem in hands.
- What is Concurrency at a high-level
- What is Transition
- How Transition helps
- Introduce startTransition, useTransition, useDeferredValue
- Show Examples and Code.
- To educate React developers about rendering and updates.
- How to handle high-priority and low-priority updates.
- What does ReactJS v18 offer for it?
- Show examples to compare before vs after
- Awareness of what's new in the language.
- The better handling of UI updates.
- How to use the hooks useTransition, useDeferredValue
- What is setTransition
- How to apply these concepts correctly?